Have your next social function at Tawarri. With our social packages, you can choose from sit-down or buffet options.
- Sit-down from $68pp Food Only
- Buffet from $72pp Food Only
- Traditional XMas Food & Beverage from $80pp (Email for details)
- Hardy’s The Riddle Cabernet Merlot
- Hardy’s The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc
- Jugs of Carlton Draft & Carlton Mid-Strength
- Jugs of Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Lemon Squash, Lemonade
|Packages||4 Hours||5 Hours||6 Hours|
|Sandalford Upgrade Sandalford Element Classic White & Sandalford Element Shiraz Cabernet||$37pp||$42pp||$47pp|
|Alkoomi Upgrade Alkoomi Sauvignon Blanc & Alkoomi Cabernet Merlot||$39pp||$44pp||$49pp|
|Evans & Tate Upgrade Evans & Tate Classic White and Evans & Tate Gnangara Shiraz||$41pp||$46pp||$51pp|
Other wine and beer choices available on request.
- Chermoula Chicken Skewers
- Chicken marinated in chermoula spices, skewered and grilled, served on a beetroot tabouleh
- Fish and Potato Croquette
- Medley of fish and potato crumbed and deep-fried served on a bed of English spinach with a cream and parsley sauce
- Lemon Butter Fish Fillets
- Fillet of fish grilled, topped with lemon pepper, cooked in lemon butter
- Three Cheese Risotto
- Served with a wild mushroom ragout
- Filled with spinach and ricotta and served in a tomato and basil coulis
- Penne pasta served in a parsley cream sauce with chorizo sausage and peppers.
- Poached Tasmanian Salmon $3.50 pp Extra
- Poached Tasmanian salmon complemented with hollandaise sauce and green pesto
- Avocado and Tiger Prawn Salad **
- served with salad greens in a mango and raspberry vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon with Cucumber Lime Tzatziki **
- Chilled smoked salmon tossed with frissee salad, capers and red onions, topped with a cucumber and lime yoghurt dressing.
- Classic Chicken Caesar
- Julienne of chicken, served with pancetta lardons and finished with a Caesar dressing and Grano Padana
- A selection of continental cold cuts, fetta giardineir, melanzane and soft dried tomatoes
- Thai Beef Salad
- Slices of rare beef seared and served on tatsoi lettuce, rice noodles and topped with a Thai dressing
(All Main Courses served with mash & seasonal vegetables.)
- Grilled Barramundi Fillet
- Barramundi grilled and served with a Dill Cream Sauce
- Prosciutto Wrapped Schnapper Fillet
- Poached schnapper wrapped in prosciutto complemented with a parsley and cream reduction
- Chicken and Camembert with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
- Supreme of chicken with a Camembert filling, served with a champagne pink peppercorn sauce. (Stuffed with Chilli Lime Prawns & Avocado served in a Dill Cream Sauce $4.50pp Extra)
- Meditteranean Chicken
- Breast of chicken stuffed with Sundried-Tomatos, Spinach & Pine Nuts served with a spicy tomato basil sauce
- Oven Roasted Harvey Scotch Fillet
- Oven roasted Harvey scotch fillet encrusted with three mustards and fresh herbs, complemented with a red wine jus
- Beef Wellington
- Individual medallions of tenderloin fillet, wrapped in puff pastry on potato rosti with a madera jus
- Roast Rib of Harvey Beef with a Tomato and Tarragon Sauce
- Roast rib of beef complemented with a tarragon sauce, with glazed onion, mushroom, tomato and wine
- Grilled Pepper Steak
- Pan fried scotch fillet coated with cracked pepper, cooked medium and served with a whisky and green peppercorn sauce
- Lamb Rack ($7.00pp Extra)
- Oven roasted lamb rack with rosemary and garlic, cooked pink, drizzled with red onion and balsamic sauce
- Thai Vegetable Red Curry
- Medley of seasonal vegetables sautéed in a Thai red curry sauce, served with jasmine rice.
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Sliced eggplant layered in tomato and béchamel sauce, served with char grilled asparagus.
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Lemon flavoured cheesecake with a mixed berry coulis
- Traditional Apple Strudel
- Apple strudel served with a vanilla sauce and King Island cream.
- Choux Buns with Chocolate Fudge
- Choux buns filled with a cointreau cream and coated with a hot mocha chocolate sauce
- Crème Brulee Tart
- Crème brulee tart served with chantilly cream and mixed berry coulis
- Tiramisu Gateaux
- Tiramisu mousse sponge cake served with fresh cream and a mocha sauce
- Mango Macadamia Cheesecake
- Mango and macadamia flavoured cheesecake with fresh cream and coulis
For an extra choice in each course, there is an additional charge:
- Entrée From $6.50pp*
- Main Course $7.50pp
- Dessert $6.50pp.
(*Extra for Seafood)
Choose four dishes from the following:
- Grilled fish with lemon pepper
- Satay beef with peanut sauce
- Beef Stroganoff
- Curried Chicken
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Tortellini in a cream, mushroom and bacon sauce
- Lasagne Bolognaise
- Chilli Con Carne
- Seafood Mornay
- Sweet and Sour Pork
All the above are served with rice and in-seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy. Crusty dinner rolls and condiments included.
A choice of four salads
- Potato, egg and bacon salad with chives
- Coleslaw with sultanas
- Cucumber, yoghurt and chives
- Cauliflower florets in lemon dressing
- Watermelon, sliced onion and chopped mint
- Sliced beetroot in a sour cream dressing
- Greek salad
- Tomato, zucchini, red onion and fetta
- Pasta and sun dried tomatoes
- Curried rice
- Broccoli and mustard seed
- Salad greens with a French dressing
Choose one dessert from our menu to be served to the table
Chef’s Choice Appetisers $100.00 per platter
Chef’s choice of appetiser platters passed around during ½ hour pre-dinner period. We recommend 4 platters per 100 guests.
Other prices per person are:
- Green Salad $3.50
- Caesar Salad $4.50
- Spinach Salad $4.50
- Cheeseboard $8.50
- Sorbets $4.50
- Buffet Dessert $11.00
- Prawn Platter $9.00
- Antipasta Platter
- Imported Bottled Beers can also be offered for an additional $15.00pp.
- Champagne served all night $6.00pp
Please note the above prices are subject to change without notification.
70 Adults Required for Buffet
Applicable Mon-Fri ALL YEAR ROUND and weekends during
our Winter Season (June to August)- $500.00
Saturday and Sunday – $750.00
During weekends and in high season , there is a minimum guest requirement for dinner and Cocktail functions. Management will discuss upon enquiry.
FOR CORPORATE SOCIAL, BRONZE & FLEXI PACKAGE: Chair covers provided exclusively by Tawarri at $6.00each (Including delivery, set-up & break down). Includes your choice of coloured sash/bow. See colour samples at Tawarri.
A deposit of $1000.00 and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions) is required to confirm your booking, and this sum will be deducted from your final account. Once paid, deposits are non-refundable. The minimum guaranteed number of guests is required one week prior to the function.
Payment in full is required 10 days prior to the function date. Please note that all prices quoted in this brochure are subject to change without notice. See General (Terms and Conditions).